Over the past 30years, Scout Specialties Inc. has built our business and reputation on long-term relationships with our customers. We understand that good business means that our customers are successful and prosperous. As a result, we have developed a method of doing business that separates us from our competitors.
Scout Specialties Inc. Vendor Inventory Management System is designed to reduce customer cost and processes by eliminating internal tasks and consumption tracking. Scout Specialties Inc. designated field sales staff will constantly monitor and appropriately order replenishment as directed by customer needs. Scout Specialties Inc. sales staff will manage all phases of the inventory Management process for the customer, including inventory level management, ordering and delivery.
WHAT OUR ON-SITE SOLUTION CAN PROVIDE:
• We can help you in reducing your parts costs associated with excess inventory
• We can provide professional assistance to ensure that costly work stoppages, related to part shortages, are minimized.
• We can reduced paperwork through a touch-less reordering process (blanket PO’s, P-Cards, etc.)
• We can support your efforts toward increasing productivity, and lowering costs, by working together through a step by step systems approach to professional inventory management.
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
• First, a Scout Specialties Inc. representative will visit your location to sit down with the appropriate staff members from your organization to evaluate your needs. From that point the representative will discuss with your team the solutions and options that will meet the needs of your operations.
• Next, our non-commissioned Sales Representative will visit your location to clean, install new bins and drawers if needed, organize, and label your parts cabinets, drawers, bins, and chemical cabinets to house the items we will be supplying.